Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tears Of a Wounded Heart !!! (continued)

Oh how BEAUTIFUL HEAVEN must be and how I YEARN to be with You and Alan Donne.   But You MUST HAVE something MORE for me to do here yet...   SEND Your ministering Angels to me to minister to me, Your child.   I've heard You've given two people visions of Alan Donne to encourage me.   I just want to SEE how REAL HEAVEN is for those who go there...   I miss the walks Alan Donne and I used to have where we would get into discussions about Spiritual things...

My Child, I am HERE and I WILL SEE you THROUGH this time...  I LOVE you very much and I LONG for the TIME I CAN BRING ALL MY CHILDREN HOME to LIVE with ME FOREVER in HEAVEN!!!  Yes HEAVEN is a BEAUTIFUL place where those who are READY WILL COME to SPEND ETERNITY WITH ME!!!    PLACE your TRUST in ME and KEEP your EYES on ME and I WILL HELP you  EACH STEP of the WAY...   There is a PLAN I have for you that ONLY you CAN FULFILL for ME!!!   TRUST ME and I WILL REVEAL it soon...  You are MINE for I bought you and I CREATED
you in MY IMAGE and to have FELLOWSHIP with ME!!!   LEAN on ME, MY CHILD and I WILL SEE you THROUGH each TRIAL and each TEMPTATION...  Do not LOOK BACK but LOOK to the FUTURE and you WILL SEE the MIRACLES I have WAITING for you...                                   



                                                                                                                                   3/30/92     




                                                                                                 Gertrude Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment